We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the
- information provided at the time of registering to use
- subscribing to our services;
- posting material or requesting further services; and
- information you provide when you report a problem
with the Website.
- information provided at the time of registering to use
- records of our correspondence with you, if you contact us;
- your responses to any surveys that we ask you to complete for research purposes;
- details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- details of your visits to the Website including,
- traffic data;
- location data;
- weblogs; and
- other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- sensitive information, including health information, if it is relevant to our provision of goods or services to you.
- We may collect information about your computer, including when available:
- your IP address;
- operating system; and
- browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Collection of personal information through website activity
Information that may identify you as a user may be gathered during your access with our website. Our website includes pages that use ‘cookies’. A cookie is a unique identification number that allows the server to identify and interact more effectively with your computer. The cookie assists us in identifying what our users find interesting on our website.
Analytics and Anonymisation
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website and products will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in your country of residence. Google will use the information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website and products, compiling reports on activity for us and providing us with other services relating to activity and internet usage. The IP address that your browser conveys within the scope of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google. You may refuse the use of these cookies via the settings in your browser as explained above. You can also opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics in the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl+en.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination inside or outside Australia. It may also be processed by staff operating outside Australia who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Uses made of the information
Information you enter into our registration forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your attempted transaction, even if you don’t confirm the transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to enquire as to why the purchase was not completed. We will not use this data for any other purpose, we won’t store it for longer than necessary and we certainly won’t share it with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to respond to any enquiries you may have and to provide you with the products and services you may have requested;
- to contact you (including via electronic messaging such as SMS and email, by mail, by phone or in any other lawful manner) in relation to your enquiry or order;
- to respond to your feedback or complaint;
- to administer, investigate and resolve any other claims that you are involved in;
- to carry out our business functions and activities, including meeting our legal and regulatory obligations; and
- to improve the service we provide.
If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by electronic means (e mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. We may from time to time contact you by telephone to ask for your feedback on your experience of the service we provide. You are under no obligation to accept or participate with these calls, and may opt out from receiving such calls by emailing us info@TastyWheels.com.au.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Third Party Service Providers
We may disclose your personal information to third parties who work with us in our business to promote, market or improve the services that we provide, including:
- providers of customer relations management database services and marketing database services;
- marketing consultants, promotion companies and website hosts; and
- consultants and professional advisers.
We may also combine your personal information with information available from other sources, including the entities mentioned above, to help us provide better services to you.
Where we do share information with third parties, we require that there are contracts in place that only allow use and disclosure of personal information to provide the service and that protect your personal information in accordance with Australian law. Otherwise, we will disclose personal information to others if you’ve given us permission, or if the disclosure relates to the main purpose for which we collected the information and you would reasonably expect us to do so.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under thirty have clicked on their advertisement on any given day).We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in urban areas).
We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Storage and security of your personal information
We generally host and store data (including customer data and personal information) electronically in our or third party IT systems. We may also hold some personal information in hard copy paper files.
We take steps to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Some examples of the steps we take to protect your personal information include:
- ensuring there are suitable password protection measures and access privileges in place to monitor and control access to our IT systems;
- imposing restrictions on physical access to paper files;
- requiring any third parties engaged by us to provide appropriate assurances to handle your personal information in a manner consistent with Australian law; and
- taking reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information after we no longer need it for our business or to comply with the law.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if our shares or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Tasty Wheels, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- to help us analyse our business practices and improve our products and services and obtain feedback; and
- if they are service providers that we use to help us conduct the business, subject to confidentiality provisions as we deem appropriate.
If we need to use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose, we will obtain your consent first, unless it is required or authorised by law to do so (including under the Act).
We also collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information to:
- notify you about the details of new services and products offered by us;
- send you our newsletters and other marketing publications;
- administer our databases for client service, marketing and financial accounting purposes; and
- to comply with our legal requirements regarding the collection and retention of information concerning the products and services that we provide.
If you do not wish to disclose your personal information for the purpose of direct marketing or you would like to opt-out of receiving direct marketing communications, you can do so by contacting us using the contact details set out below, or by following the instructions to unsubscribe which are contained in a communication that you receive from us.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the contact information provided below.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have a right to request access to or correction of your personal information held by us. If you wish to do so, please contact us at the contact information provided below.
Complaints and Contact
We will acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way we manage personal information as soon as practicable. We will take reasonable steps to remedy any failure to comply with our privacy obligations.